To get involved simply…
- Take a photo or make an image that you think represents your views on Mental Health Awareness and why we should talk about it more. The image should include you and your views expressed in some way, ideally written on a card or sheet of paper in which you are holding.
- All entries MUST have the #startingtheconversation hashtag written somewhere in the image. You can use the attached file which has the #startingtheconversation and GSU Disability promotional logo already on it.
- All entries MUST express a reason or reasons why you think we should talk about Mental Health conditions.
- Spread the word by sharing it on facebook, twitter, your blog or any other way.
- Email your images to email@example.com.
- Tweet them to @tomandemilygsu (optional)
Deadline for submissions is 12pm (noon) on Monday 18th November 2013.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not have to be a student of Goldsmiths to get involved all are welcome to participate.
Don’t forget, spread the word and get creative!